James Couper and Sons 1850-1922 feed

Glasgow based glassworks started by James Couper and his sons in 1850 as The City Flint Glassworks in Kyle Street. Producing a wide variety of decorative glassware, engraved, sandblasted and machine etching as well as industrial glass. Well known as the makers of Christopher Dresser's Clutha. Closed in 1922.



Clutha Bottle Vase

James Couper & Sons, Glasgow. Produced from 1888 to early 1900s
[Product Details...]